When you need donor eggs?
- If you are diagnosed with reduced ovarian reserve
- In a situation of premature menopause or ovaries failure
- When there is a poor response or no response at all to previous stimulations
- In situations when ovaries were removed or damaged
- When you have genetic or chromosomal abnormalities.
Why choose our egg bank?
- We screen our donors with various phenotypes. Their fertility is absolutely proved.
- You are free to select the preferred donor
- In our bank, we keep thousands of vitrified oocytes
- We keep our catalog online
- We don’t have long waiting lists
- The eggs are not shared with other recipients.
Stage 1. Egg donor matching.
Write or call us to get access to the catalog of egg donors. There are two options here. You can choose the donor from the catalog yourself, or you can specify your requirement and we will find a number of suitable donors. After that, we confirm that the donor is available and the process starts. The last step of this stage is getting a list of all the examinations you are going to have.
Stage 2. Preparations for the donor and the recipient
We start ovarian stimulation for follicle growth with the donor, meanwhile, for you, it is time to get lining preparation. To do this we use the medicine called Estradiol valerat. This process is fully controlled by our doctors and can be done distantly. Also, you will have to do ultrasound scans.
Stage 3. Egg retrieval
At this stage, we retrieve the egg and fertilize it by the partner’s sperm. This can be done in two ways: visiting our clinic to get fresh sperm, or sending the frozen sample. It takes five days to cultivate fertilized embryos. After this, we are ready to transfer them.
Stage 4. Embryotransfer
This stage needs your personal visit to a clinic. But don’t worry, it will take only two hours. The doctor will explain all the preparation you will need to do before your visit. During embryotrasfer, we transfer embryos to the uterus. You will not need anesthesia as the procedure is totally painless.
Stage 5. Confirming pregnancy
We would ask you to have a special blood test in two weeks after the previous stage. It will show if you are pregnant, and after that, the doctor will prescribe all the necessary medicines. Now it’s time to prepare for a new chapter of your life.